Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 8A

10/12/15

Today we continued to work on the 404 assignment. I made a vector graphic in Illustrator to show directions. It is the squiggly line part of the thumbnail idea.
I wasn't satisfied with the map chosen after sing it scanned. Because of this, I found a small globe with a needle in it from an old history text book as used that as a place holder. I think an iconic island like Hawaii or Japan would be a better fit for this project.

Then I placed the globe where I wanted it and resized and moved some of the text. Then I placed the vector objects in 4 different parts because it didn't look too good when I placed it all at once. The parts were the text, "you are here at http://mapquest/fakeurl", the text, "you should go ... home index back", the arrow, and the x and squiggly lines. I also kept the old map off to the side if I ever decide to use it for anything else for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment